Platform

EthoEx™ is an industry disruptive multi-platform extraction technology company offering design, manufacturing, and software solutions built for efficiency and scale. If you have further questions please click below.

EthoEx™ PRIME

The EthoEx Prime platform offers a fully automated, super chilled, rotary extraction solution for yields up to 1000 lbs of biomass in 8 hours. This continuous feed system can extract at temperatures down to -80 °C and utilizes a combination of custom engineered LN2 chilling units with electrical power to optimize process efficiency. The easy-to-use touch screen interface with single touch operation minimizes training requirements while providing a fully configurable back-end for customer specific extraction parameters. This system is designed around operator safety and complies with all building, electrical, mechanical, and fire codes.

EthoEx™ INDUSTRIAL

The EthoEx Industrial platform offers a fully automated, super chilled, rotary extraction solution for industrial level yields up to 20,000 lbs of plant material per 8 hour shift. This continuous feed thru system can extract at temperatures down to -80 °C and utilizes a combination of custom engineered LN2 chilling units with electrical power to maximize process efficiency. This hopper-fed system completely removes human input from the process and relies on robust process control loops to maintain optimal plant material mass flow rates. The system is also designed around employee safety and complies with all building, electrical, mechanical, and fire codes.

EthoEx™ EXTRACTION

Cannabis concentrates have experienced beyond exponential growth thus sparking the New Gold rush as demand far outweighs supply. The variety of uses cases, including recently FDA approved Epidolex and Walgreen product announcement, has catapulted this market into heights unknown amd EthoEx™ with its patented and disruptive Ethanol Liquid Nitrogen Cooling Systems is more than ready to acquire market share.

EthoEx™ CLOUD

The EthoEx Cloud platform minimizes downtime and optimizes extraction efficiency by using data analytics and machine learning for predictive maintenance to monitor extraction health real-time. This Predictive Analytics Suite offers the opportunity to not only monitor but also predict system behavior to increase extraction reliability and safety.

EthoEx™ INFINITY

Industrial fractional distillation and isolate production in coordination with our existing patented EthoEx™ Prime.

EthoEx™ MOBILE

The EthoEx mobile platform offers the same benefits of EthoEx Prime but on a mobile platform. This system can be used to extract on-site where plant material quality is optimal. This system offers same day setup and processing with our expert operators; in an effort to circumvent down time do to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical/technical failures, new equipment installation/purchasing, and more.

EthoEx™ ENGINEERING

Extraction Manufacturing, Design, Mechatronics & Technology built for scale and reliability. Here at EthoEx™ Quality and Optimizing performance is key. We strive to lower your footprint, costs, and time of operation while eliminating bottle necks thus allowing growth and increased profitability.

WHITE PAPER

If you're an interested investor, partner or prospective client send us an email to receive your password and access.

Learn More

Ethanol Extraction Highlights

Here are a few factoids detailing our processes and what we find very important advantages.

Falling Film Evaporators 1 of the Top Methods

EthoEx Falling Film Evaporators are one of the most efficient methods of liquid vs. liquid separation due to their high heat transfer coefficients. These systems are commonly used in industrial applications where decreased processing time is crucial.

Our System is Capable of 95% Removal

The EthoEx falling film evaporator system is designed to remove the bulk of the ethanol for recirculation (i.e. 95%) leaving 5% of ethanol in the tincture. It also efficiently captures all high key notes and maintains a large recovery rate at 150 gallons/hour.

The High Key Terpene Profiles Remain

Most of the high key note terpene profiles remain for a fragrant, aromatic, and flavorful product not seen by most falling film evaporators that operate under much higher temperature.